The Battery Life Update is here! This is a major update and it will have a positive impact on Tinitell’s battery life and change how Tinitell sends location updates to the app.
What does this mean for your Tinitell experience?
The update will bring all Tinitell users significantly improved battery performance: a boost to a two-day battery life, along with a better positioning system.
What has changed: until today, the GPS was active every time your child was moving and this lead to a shorter battery life. Right now, the GPS tracking is active only when you are using the app. Tinitell’s position will be more accurate and it will update every 3 seconds as long as you are checking the app
Begin by updating the smartphone app on your iOS or Android device and then update the Tinitell’s firmware.
How to perform the software update:
- Update the Tinitell app via Google Play or App Store and then follow these steps.
- Switch Tinitell ON and charge it until it has at least 50% battery.
- Bring Tinitell close to your smartphone.
- Open the Tinitell App and switch on your smartphone’s Bluetooth.
- Tap on the Tinitell icon in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Swipe up the Tinitell menu screen.
- Tap on “Tinitell Settings”.
- Tap on “Software Update”.
- Tap on “Update Now”.
- When the app displays the message “Your Tinitell is now up to date” tap on “Done”.
- Tinitell will restart automatically. Please allow up to 5 minutes for Tinitell to power on.
- You’re done!
You love Tinitell and the changes we’ve made? Let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store and Google Play! Got questions? We’re here to help at email@example.com.