There’s a new software update for your Tinitell! Please update your Tinitell today to get the best performance from your device:
- We’ve improved the connectivity algorithm for tracking – this means you will get better GPS location updates and less errors;
- We’ve made it possible for you to see SMS messages sent to Tinitell in the app – for example, you can now receive SMS messages with credit status from Tinitell’s carrier (SMS forwarding via Bluetooth to the app).
How to perform the software update:
- Update the Tinitell app via Google Play or App Store and then follow these steps.
- Switch Tinitell ON and charge it until it has at least 50% battery.
- Bring Tinitell close to your smartphone.
- Open the Tinitell App and switch on your smartphone’s Bluetooth.
- Tap on the Tinitell icon in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Swipe up the Tinitell menu screen.
- Tap on “Tinitell Settings”.
- Tap on “Software Update”.
- Tap on “Update Now”.
- When the app displays the message “Your Tinitell is now up to date” tap on “Done”.
- Tinitell will restart automatically. Please allow up to 5 minutes for Tinitell to power on.
- You’re done!
You love Tinitell and the changes we’ve made? Let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store and Google Play! Got questions? We have answers at firstname.lastname@example.org.