It’s 4:45 p.m. in Stockholm, Sweden and we have just released the Tinitell Watch Feature for all current and future Tinitell users. Yay!
We are extremely happy to announce this update and we’re sure you will like it just as much as we do!
Tinitell will now say the time out loud and also show the hour and minute with LED lights. Just press and hold the minus (-) volume button on your Tinitell and it will say the time like this: “It’s 4:45 p.m.” and the LED lights will light up at the same time.
Here’s a short demo:
Now, it’s time to update your Tinitell’s software! Please the instructions below, then let us know what you think of the update. Begin by updating the smartphone app on your iOS or Android device and then update the Tinitell’s software.
Here’s how to perform the software update:
- Make sure your Tinitell app is up to date
- Make sure your Tinitell is ON and has at least 50% battery power
- Make sure your Tinitell next to your smartphone
- Open the Tinitell App
- Press on the Tinitell avatar in the bottom right corner of the app
- Swipe up the Tinitell menu screen
- Press on the “Tinitell Settings” menu button
- Press on the “Software Update” menu button
- If the app displays the message “Yay, there’s an update!” press “Update Now”
- When the app displays the message “Your Tinitell is now up to date” press “Done”
- Please wait for Tinitell to restart automatically.
- You’re done!
As with any new piece of technology, Tinitell is always evolving. We are continuously upgrading Tinitell’s features, thanks to the feedback from all Tinitellers. Just don’t forget to check for updates in the App Store or Google Play, and for Tinitell’s software update in the Tinitell settings section of the app.
Please contact the Tinitell Customer Support team via email or phone if you have any questions.