It’s 4:45 p.m. in Stockholm, Sweden and we have just released the Tinitell Watch Feature for all current and future Tinitell users. Yay! We are extremely happy to announce this update and we’re sure you will like it just as much as we do!
Tinitell will now say the time out loud and also show the hour and minute with LED lights. Just press and hold the minus (-) volume button on your Tinitell and it will say the time like this: “It’s 4:45 p.m.” and the LED lights will light up at the same time.
Here’s a short demo:
Now, it’s time to update your Tinitell’s software! Please follow the instructions below, then let us know what you think of the update. Begin by updating the smartphone app on your iOS or Android device and then update the Tinitell’s software.
How to perform the software update:
- Update the Tinitell app via Google Play or App Store and then follow these steps.
- Switch Tinitell ON and charge it until it has at least 50% battery.
- Bring Tinitell close to your smartphone.
- Open the Tinitell App and switch on your smartphone’s Bluetooth.
- Tap on the Tinitell icon in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Swipe up the Tinitell menu screen.
- Tap on “Tinitell Settings”.
- Tap on “Software Update”.
- Tap on “Update Now”.
- When the app displays the message “Your Tinitell is now up to date” tap on “Done”.
- Tinitell will restart automatically. Please allow up to 5 minutes for Tinitell to power on.
- You’re done!
You love Tinitell and the changes we’ve made? Let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store and Google Play! Got questions? We’re here to help at firstname.lastname@example.org.