Last modified: October 16, 2017
Welcome to Tinitell!
When you use Tinitell, you trust us with your kid’s information. We are committed to keeping that trust. That starts with helping you understand our privacy practices.
This policy describes the information we collect, how it is used and shared, and your choices regarding this information. We recommend that you read this document before signing up to learn more about our privacy practices.
The Definition of Personal Information
The Personal Information That We Collect
We actively collect certain information you voluntarily provide to us, such as location-based data transmitted from the Device, or when you create an account and profile, send us an email or post information to our Site.
We may collect certain information when you use our site and our Service, such as your Internet Protocol address, your operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring site and your activity on our site. We treat this information as Personal Information if we combine it with or link it to any of the personal identifying information mentioned above. Otherwise, it is used in the aggregate only.
We may also collect certain information through the use of “cookies” or web beacons. We may also collect the handset information, like handset manufacturer, handset model, mobile OS, wireless carrier info for the purpose of enhancing the performance of our Mobile Apps by means of possible customization to certain type of mobile devices.
How We Use the Personal Information
- to provide our Service, and to process and complete any transactions;
- to respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service;
- to monitor and analyze Site or Device usage and trends, and to personalize and improve our Site and our user experience on our Site to increase our site’s functionality and user friendliness; and
- to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of our Service.
How We Share Your Personal Information With Third Parties
- with service providers who are working with us in connection with the operation of our Site or our Service;
- when you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you on our Site or otherwise that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants or court orders;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of us.
We are not responsible for the actions of service providers or other third parties. Nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties.
Security of Your Personal Information
We take commercially reasonable security measures to protect your personal information (including, preventing the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of your personal information). Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable. If you use a password on the Service, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believe your password has been misused, please advise us immediately.
We store all personal information on secure Amazon servers located in the U.S.
Your Choice Regarding the Use of Personal Information
You may “opt-out” of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
Tinitell retains your information while your account remains active unless you ask us to delete your information or your account. You can request us to delete your account and all data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.