There’s a new software update for your Tinitell! Please update your Tinitell today to get the best performance from your device:
- We’ve improved the connectivity algorithm for tracking – this means you will get better GPS location updates and less errors;
- We’ve made it possible for you to see SMS messages sent to Tinitell in the app – for example, you can now receive SMS messages with credit status from Tinitell’s carrier (SMS forwarding via Bluetooth to the app).
How to perform the software update:
- Update the Tinitell app via Google Play or App Store and then follow these steps.
- Switch Tinitell ON and charge it until it has at least 50% battery.
- Bring Tinitell close to your smartphone.
- Open the Tinitell App and switch on your smartphone’s Bluetooth.
- Tap on the Tinitell icon in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Swipe up the Tinitell menu screen.
- Tap on “Tinitell Settings”.
- Tap on “Software Update”.
- Tap on “Update Now”.
- When the app displays the message “Your Tinitell is now up to date” tap on “Done”.
- Tinitell will restart automatically. Please allow up to 5 minutes for Tinitell to power on.
- You’re done!
You love Tinitell and the changes we’ve made? Let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store and Google Play! Got questions? We’re here to help at email@example.com.