Our Holiday gift to you: a new and awesome software update for your Tinitell! Here’s what’s new:
- We’ve improved the overall performance of the device
- We’ve redesigned the whole Tinitell experience in the app, including new UX and UI
- We’ve added some cool new ringtones for your Tinitell, including a Christmas tune for your winter Holidays!
Please remember to leave your Tinitell on and charging overnight and it will automatically update its software, so you don’t have to! However, if you want to manually update its software, please use the details below.
How to manually update Tinitell’s software:
- Update the Tinitell app via Google Play or App Store and then follow the steps below.
- Switch Tinitell ON and charge it until it has at least 50% battery.
- Bring Tinitell close to your smartphone.
- Open the Tinitell App and switch on your smartphone’s Bluetooth.
- Tap on the Tinitell icon in the bottom right corner of the app and swipe up the Tinitell menu screen.
- Tap on “Tinitell Settings” > “Software Update” and then “Update Now”.
- When the app displays the message “Your Tinitell is now up to date” tap on “Done”.
- Tinitell will restart automatically. Please allow up to 10 minutes for Tinitell to power back on.
- You’re done!
You love Tinitell and the changes we’ve made? Let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store and Google Play! Got questions? We’re here to help at firstname.lastname@example.org.