Tinitell One (1) Year Limited Warranty – Worldwide
Tinitell One Year Limited Warranty is a voluntary manufacturer’s warranty. It provides rights separate to rights provided by consumer law, including but not limited to those relating to non-conforming goods. Tinitell One Year Limited Warranty benefits are in addition to, and not instead of, rights provided by consumer law.
Consumers have the right to choose whether to claim service under the Tinitell One Year Limited Warranty or under their consumer law rights.
Tinitell One Year Limited Warranty terms and conditions shall not apply to consumer law claims.
This one-year limited consumer warranty (“Warranty Policy”) applies to all Tinitell branded hardware products (“Product(s)”) sold by Tinitell AB headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, doing business as Tinitell.
Tinitell’s warranty obligations are to the original purchaser (“you”) only and are limited to the terms set forth below. This Warranty Policy applies to you only if you purchased new device from Tinitell´s official web-shop in US or EU. Tinitell products purchased through authorized retailers and resellers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
Tinitell warrants to the Consumer that the device is free from defects in design, workmanship or material and will under normal use function substantially in accordance with Tinitell’s technical specifications and user manuals for a period of one (1) year from date of original purchase (“Warranty Period”). To the extent device needs Tinitell software or services to achieve the warranted functionality, Tinitell will make and keep software services available during the Warranty Period provided, however, Tinitell may update, modify or limit such software and services at Tinitell’s sole discretion so long as the Warranted Functionality is maintained or exceeded.
Your sole and exclusive remedies for the Warranty claims submitted to Tinitell within the Warranty Period pursuant to this Warranty Policy and Tinitell’s sole and exclusive responsibility are as follows.
For the Device(s) that fail the above warranty, Tinitell will either:
1. Replace the Device(s) with a new Device(s) (replacement devices(s) being of identical model or functional equivalent); or
2. Repair the Product(s) or update software or services so that the device performs substantially the Warranted Functionality;
3. If Tinitell, in its sole discretion, determines it is not reasonable to replace the defective device, Tinitell may refund to consumer the purchase price paid for the device (excluding taxes and shipping costs).
Any Device(s) that have been replaced under this Limited Warranty Policy will have warranty coverage for the longer of: (a) ninety (90) days from the date of repair or replacement; or (b) the remaining original Warranty Period.
Tinitell reserves the right to change the method by which Tinitell provides warranty service to you, and your Tinitell device’s eligibility to receive a particular method of service. Service will be limited to the options available in the country where service is requested. If a given service option is not available for the Tinitell device in the country where service is requested, Tinitell shall notify you about any additional shipping and handling charges which may apply before rendering service.
If service is required to be performed in the country of the device origin, you will have comply with all applicable import and export laws and regulations and be responsible for all custom duties, V.A.T. and other associated taxes and charges.
Before claiming for remedies under Warranty Service, please access and review the online help resources referred to on www.tinitell.com and support.tinitell.com. If the product is still not functioning properly after making use of these resources, please contact the Tinitell Customer Support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A Tinitell representative will help to determine whether your product requires service and, if it does, will inform you how Tinitell will provide it. Tinitell will provide warranty service on products that are tendered or presented for service under the Warranty Period, as permitted by law.
To obtain remedies under this Warranty, Tinitell must receive Consumer’s claim before the end of the Warranty Period. To make a warranty claim to Tinitell according to the Limited Warranty provided herein, you must:
1. Contact Tinitell within the One Year Warranty Period of the device at email@example.com;
2. Obtain a Return Material Authorisation (“RMA”) from Tinitell; and
3. Return defective device(s) together with proof of purchase from Tinitell as directed by Tinitell to the address specified by Tinitell in connection with the RMA.
4. By sending the Device, Consumer agrees to transfer ownership to Tinitell. Tinitell may not return the original Device to Consumer. Any replacement Device will not contain Consumer’s data.
5. If the claim is justified based on this Warranty, Tinitell shall bear the cost of shipping the repaired or replacement Device to the Consumer.
6. Any product returned to Tinitell without a valid warranty claim or without a RMA may be rejected, returned at sender’s cost (subject to prepayment) or kept for 30 days for sender’s pick-up and then disposed of in Tinitell’s sole discretion.
Exclusions and Limitations
This Warranty Policy applies only to Device(s) manufactured by or for Tinitell that are marked with the “Tinitell” name or logo and contain a valid Tinitell IMEI number.
This Warranty Policy is limited and does not apply to, and specifically excludes, the following:
1. consumable parts, such as batteries, unless damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship in the Device(s);
2. normal wear and tear and cosmetic damage, including, but not limited to, scratches, dents and broken plastic, charging port corrosion (that can be removed by cleaning);
3. defects or damage caused by misuse, accident (including, without limitation, collision, fire and the spillage of food or liquid), neglect, abuse, alteration, unusual stress, modification, improper or unauthorised repair, installation, wiring, or testing, improper storage, use with unsuitable devices, software or services or if the IMEI number has been removed;
4. damage caused by operating the Device(s) outside the permitted or intended uses described in Tinitell´s official documentation or user manuals;
5. damage caused by third party equipment or use with products not compatible with Tinitell; or any non-Tinitell hardware products or any software;
6. used or resold products;
7. modifications of the Device(s) firmware or software by anyone other than Tinitell. Tinitell reserves the right to disable Device(s) if Tinitell suspects fraud or if Tinitell determines that the Product(s) are counterfeit, stolen or lost in shipment.
Tinitell does not warrant normal operation of the Device(s) when service options are limited due to the technical issues outside of Tinitell´s control such as limited or no access to cellular telecom network(s), malfunctions or service breaks in the cellular telecom network(s), limited or non-existent WiFi connection or limited or non-existent GPS signal.
For purposes of clarification, without limiting the generality of the preceding exclusions, this Warranty does not include any specific guarantees regarding uptime or continued availability, data security features of apps or online accounts or that any software, firmware or online sites will function uninterrupted or error-free. This limited warranty is void if a Device is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including the unauthorized removal of any component or back cover). This limited warranty does not cover data loss; back up, consequential damages; incidental damages; and costs related to data recovery are not recoverable under this warranty. Except as set forth in this Warranty, Tinitell does not extend any express or implied warranties or representations regarding the Device or any connected software or online services.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY POLICY DOES NOT COVER, AND TINITELL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (A) SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS), LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF REPUTATION, OR LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR (B) ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED OR USED WITH THE PRODUCT(S) AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON THE PRODUCT(S). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
THIS WARRANTY POLICY SETS FORTH THE FULL EXTENT OF TINITELL’S WARRANTY RESPONSIBILITY. THIS WARRANTY POLICY IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED. NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, WILL APPLY AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
This guarantee is governed by and construed under the laws of the country in which Tinitell product was purchased.